Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Anrita Melchizedek – The Tenth Initiatory Gateway Of Light – 10 October 2012

Posted on October 10, 2012 by  
Allah Gobi

On October 10th, 2102, we enter into the tenth initiatory Gateway of Light, through the tenth ray of Divinity and the Overlighting of Allah Gobi and the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light.
The tenth ray of Divinity holds the perfect balance of the three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom, allowing us to become the Divine, Holy Light of God that we truly are as we experience a new balance and equilibrium through the Will of God, the Wisdom of the Higher Mind and the Cosmic Heart of all Creation.  Under the influence of this ray, we are able to lift all remaining veils of illusion, and experience a synthesis of all past, present and future probably realities in this Now through the merging Christed timelines. As we experience the infinite and eternal Now for longer periods of time, we are further able to view our Life lessons and perceived challenges, integrating into our Beingness all aspects of ourselves through this beautiful pearlescent Flame of Divinity, and the knowing that our Divine Self within recognizes the Divine Self in all those around us.


It is in this Now that we start to access the hidden knowledge of our Self viewed through a Cosmic Lens. For the tenth ray of Divinity unlocks the Akashic Records, and allows the knowledge of our Highest Potential through the Hall of Records to be revealed. This sacred knowledge, which can be described as  “a vision across the Abyss” is only given to a true Master; one who has transcended the limitations of this earth plane, removed the bands of forgetfulness, and one who remains in emotional detachment at all times.  For the Master knows that all paths and all realities lead to One Unity Consciousness and this wisdom, Love and reverence for all Life brings with it the qualities of balance, justice, humility and truth.
Through this initiatory Gateway, we experience ourselves as The Lesser Priest, and take on greater Ambassadorial roles as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love. We are offered an opportunity to deepen our connection to our Beloved I Am Presence and Mother/Father God by going into our Heart’s Temple and seeing what needs to be loved and nurtured within through the three-fold flame within our hearts, as we build our bridge of Light into the higher dimensions by trusting and surrendering to the Divine. Through this gateway of Divine Love, we activate the throat chakra to express ourselves clearly and lovingly, in forgiveness and understanding, as we heal all our relationships. Further to this, we experience a cellular expansion of the organic crystals within the crystalline matrix of our bodies and the creation of our Intergalactic Bodies of Light.

We now enter into the full Cosmic embrace of the super-electron and Metatronic Consciousness, stimulated through the Photon Rays of Light. Photons are formed through the collision of an electron and its anti-particle opposite, the positron, which produce two quanta of Light. And the super-electron is a Life activating force which impulses the transmutation of the positron on the lower dimensions. The Photon Rays of Light, which we have been shifting into and out of on this Earth plane and which will be experienced more permanently through the 12-12-12 and 21-12-12 Gateways, have been stimulated through the super-electron and manifested as Photon Rays of Light using the sub-electron on our earth plane. For the earthly electron is a sub-electron within the super-electron, the sole electron of our Multi-Universe. The Photon Rays further facilitate the clearing of karma, which is one of the reasons why so much clearing has individually and collectively taken place for us all. And through our Ascension, we will experience Solar Christ Consciousness and the energy vibration of the Photon Rays through the electron, a much higher vibration of Light than we are currently experiencing on this earth plane.
In this tenth initiatory gateway, we are invited into the Crystalline City of Light above Mt. Fuji in Japan to experience the healing of our Divine Masculine Spirits, and create anew all our relationships in Divine Love through this Pearlescent three-fold Flame of Divinity as we view the Akashic Records. Additionally, we anchor the tenth Silver Cosmic Christ Holographic Disc and two minor discs along the spinal column.

From here, we are taken into the Ascension Seat within Andromeda to experience a deeper level of our Spiritual ascension through the Spiritual Microtron and the Photonic Rays of Light. The Spiritual Microtron can be described as radiating from the Cosmic Heart and Eternal Divine Light of Mother/Father God; potentially able to accelerate the frequency of Light in our body faster than the speed of common light through the persuasion of micro sub-atomic particles due to the splitting of the atom. Through the influence of this ray, the molecules within the body are spinning at increased frequencies of Light, awakening any multidimensional memories needing to be integrated and assisting us to let go of any limitations that we may still have at this time.
Within this Ascension Seat, we are then placed in a Metatronic Science Chamber of Light to experience the Hidden Knowledge of our Highest Potential, and our greatest gifts as world teachers, facilitators, starseeded ones and Light workers. For through this Light Chamber, we are downloaded with the most appropriate disciplines for us to further our Spiritual advancement and Service work on this earth plane through the many inner plane Ashrams and Temples of Light. This is the point where we choose to step into the Flame of Eternal Divine Liquid Light and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God through Power, Love and Wisdom, whilst continuing our service to this earth plane with a clear direction and new balance as to our respective roles.

As we wrap the earth and all her Life is this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Divinity through the Unity Grid of Light, we bring in the Pillars of Light through the Overlighting of Allah Gobi, the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of Light and Archangel Michael and his Legions of Light to clear the lower astral energies on this earth plane and assist in the outpouring of Light necessary for Soul expansion on the lower worlds to activate the three-fold Flame of Divinity within the hearts and minds of all humanity.
We are free to walk our path of Light and this is a collective journey through the New Earth Templates of Divine Love and the Group I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light. As we experience the three-fold flame through our Beloved I Am Presence and the tenth ray of Divinity, we recognize how truly blessed we are at this time to be experiencing this new Golden Age of Light. We recognize our magnificence and preciousness, and see this Divine Light within each person around us as we connect our hearts to one another and to all Life. And so it is.

Invocation to the Tenth Initiatory Gateway of Light
I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,
the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,
the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,
the Mighty Elohim,
the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,
the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.
I now call upon Allah Gobi and the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light
 to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Crystalline City of Light above Mt. Fuji,
so I may experience the Pearlescent three-fold Flame of Divinity,
of Power, Love and Wisdom,
so I am view the Akashic Records,
so I may heal my Divine Masculine Spirit,
so I my heal all my relationships through forgiveness and Divine Love,
 and the knowing that I have chosen each one of my Life lessons to know my Self as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.
As I enter into this Ascension Seat,
I am surrounded in this sacred Pearlescent Flame of Divinity,
as I now take this three-fold Flame through each one of my chakras,
 I am greeted and welcomed by Allah Gobi and the many Legions of Light from On High.
I am now presented with an Akashic Record crystal,
and as I place this within my heart,
I find myself journeying through the Christed Timelines into the Akashic Records,
and in particular to the timelines in which I need to heal my Divine Masculine Spirit.
With the Legions of Light from On High and my Beloved I Am Presence,
I Love and forgive myself,
as I see very clearly what I have brought into this Life time needing to be healed and Loved through abuse and misuse of power,
aggression, anger, lack of understanding and insight, poor communication and lack of wisdom and Love.
And now through the radiance of my Heart’s Temple,
I see all those Souls with whom I may still have karmic ties, perceived conflict or lack of communication and understanding.
I now bring them into my heart and surround them in this beautiful Pearlescent three-fold Flame of Divinity,
letting them know that I Love and forgive them,
as I cut old cords and energies,
and create new energetic cords of appreciation, respect, Love, understanding and clear communication through God’s Will, empowerment, Love and Wisdom.
I honor each one of these Souls with whom I have experienced conflict as master teachers,
for they have shown me in reflection what I am still needing to Love and nurture and fully appreciate within my Self.
And now, as the remaining veils of illusion and separation are lifted,
as I see clearly through my Master Eyes,
I experience the merging Christed Timelines of my potentiality and magnificence with new understanding, insight, balance, emotional detachment and Higher Mind wisdom.
As a beautiful Pearlescent Pillar of Light is now activated around me,
I breathe through my antakarana, my fluorescent tube of Light,
connecting to my all aspects of my Higher Light and Beloved I Am Presence.
I now experience a cellular expansion of the organic crystals within the crystalline matrix of my body,
the full activation of my 12 Stand DNA,
and the merging with all my multidimensional Selves.
And now, the activation of my Intergalactic Body of Light occurs as a pearlescent icosahedron is actualized around my energy field within a golden white sphere of Light twelve feet in diameter around me.
I now anchor the tenth major Cosmic Christ Holographic Disc and two minor discs along the spinal column.
I gently move my body from side to side and backwards and forwards, facilitating the process of the cerebrospinal fluid and the recalibration of sensory system, central nervous system, chakras and meridians.
I now find myself into the Ascension Seat with Andromeda,
in the Temple of Divinity, surrounded in a beautiful icosahedronal shaped Temple.
Greeted and welcomed by the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light,
I now experience the Light frequencies of the Spiritual Microtron and Photonic Rays,
spinning the sub-atomic particles within my body in increased Light frequencies,
and clearing old karmic patternings, conditionings, false beliefs and judgments,
as this beautiful three-fold flame is activated within my heart, and now within each chakra in my body.
I am now placed in a Metatronic Science Chamber of Light,
and downloaded with the most appropriate disciplines for my Service work through the many inner plane Ashrams and Temples of Light.
As I find a new balance through Power, Love and Wisdom,
I see with clarity my pathway and the many gifts I have as a Light worker,
starseeded one and transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
blazing the way for others in this New Golden Age of Light.
And now, the tenth ray qualities of balance and equilibrium,
justice, Love, power, infinite wisdom, detachment, attainment, responsibility, Mastery
and transcendence are anchored and activated through my throat chakra, and now within each chakra in my body.
I now find my Self on the Unity Grid of Light,
    assisting the many Legions of Light from On High, the Light workers and starseeded ones,
Archangel Michael and the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of Light,
 in bringing in Pillars of Light,
 and surrounding the Earth and all her Life in this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Divinity.
I now assist in clearing old discordant energies, frozen miasms, battlefield energies, and lower astral energies.
And now I assist in anchoring and activating this Pearlescent three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom through the hearts and minds of all humanity.
I now find my Self back in my sacred space,
grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth,
and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.
I am now surrounded in this Pearlescent Flame of Divinity,
and the Golden Flame of Empowerment and One Unity Consciousness,
Overlighting this sacred year of 2012.
I Am balance and equilibrium,
I Am justice and Love,
I Am infinite wisdom and detachment,
I Am All That I Am.

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net
Music by Michael Hammer www.michaelhammer.com
***************************************
The Elders on the Tenth Initiatory Gateway of Light

Welcome, sweet ones, it gives us great pleasure to be with you in this Now as you enter into this Tenth Initiatory Gateway of Light; and indeed, sweet ones, what you will experience through the energy of this Tenth Initiatory Gateway and this beautiful tenth ray of Divinity, this pearlescent flame, bringing through the perfect balance of the three-fold flame and Holy Trinity of Power, Love and Wisdom, is a greater level of balance and equilibrium. For in so much as you have been going in to the shadow aspects of yourselves and clearing within the deepest recesses the negative ego aspects and archetypal patternings needing to be integrated, you are now able to stand more in the Divine Light of Mother/Father God as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love, and physical vessels of Light. This Pearlescent Flame of Divinity allows you, sweet ones, to lift yourselves in Cosmic Consciousness awareness through the merging timelines into the knowing of your Highest Potential, service work, and sacred contracts, and with this too, the ability to truly heal all your relationships, looking through your Master Eyes at all of Life around you.
Let us start, sweet ones, by bringing in your personal stargates. Wherever you are now, in your sacred space, breathe deeply into the body; ground yourselves into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth, this holographic representation of the One Heart of All Creation. Have a sense of this Divine Love as it is now sent through a grounding cord into your energy field and body. And now, you make this connection to the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God, to all the Beings of Light from On High that you personally acknowledge, and to your Beloved I Am Presence, as you bring in a Pillar of Light around you, breathing through your antakarana, your fluorescent tube of Light, as it comes now through the crown chakra, down the body, out the perineum center into the earth chakra center. Your personal Pillar of Light connects you into all dimensions, into the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God, to all multi-dimensional aspects of yourselves, sweet ones, and to your Higher Self of the Light, your Guardian Angel, and your Beloved I AM Presence. Feel this connection in Light, as you are surrounded in this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Light.
And now, for a moment, take this Pearlescent Flame into the heart. Have a sense of this three-fold Flame of Empowerment, Love, and Wisdom, taking you into deeper levels of empowerment, of aligning your will to the Divine Will of Mother/Father God, of experiencing the Love within yourselves that radiates out to all creation, that connects to all Life, through the essence of your selves as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love; of the wisdom that you personally hold, sweet ones, and bring through, activated through the dormant DNA and gathered in each lifetime. And indeed too, through the inner planes travel that you are doing in this Now to the Ashrams and Temples of Light
Allah Gobi, the Chohan to this Tenth Ray of Divinity, surrounds you now in the beautiful qualities of this sacredFlame of Divinity. This ray in particular is connected to the throat chakra, bringing about a clearer level of communication, of expressing yourselves in the utterance of your spiritual reality and allowing you to truly voice all levels of yourselves and your magnificence, as you step into a greater level of service to this earth plane.
The qualities being activated now through the throat chakra are that those amplify the levels of communications you have with others, in appreciation and respect and honor, are the activation and the actualization of these tenth ray qualities of balance and equilibrium and justice, love, power, infinite wisdom, and detachment, attainment, responsibility, self-mastery, and transcendence, and are now experienced through the throat chakra, and now within each chakra within your body.
Sweet ones, let us tell you a little more about this tenth ray, and from here take you on a journey through the Crystalline Cities of Light, and into Andromeda, to further experience this beautiful ray of Divinity. This ray, from a Cabalistic perspective, sweet ones, is related to the overlay of the Sphere Daath over the SephirahKether (the Crown), and is found along the Central Pillar of Mildness and Equilibrium taking you deeper into the Path of Transcendence. Daath is not actually one of the ten Sephiroth on the Tree of Life, but is an eleventh hidden Sphere, representing “Hidden Knowledge”, below Chokmah (Wisdom) and Binah (Understanding).
These Spheres that we talk to you about, sweet ones, through the Tree of Life, go back in to the teachings of the Order of Melchizedek and have been experienced in different ways by initiates over eons of time. In this overlay that we present to you, Daath “Hidden Knowledge” represents your Beloved I AM Presence, and this merger and alignment into your Beloved I AM Presence occurred more deeply through the Sixth Initiatory Gateway of Light and the Venus Transit, and now, it unveils for you a deeper level of this hidden knowledge within that you hold. For it is the key that unlocks the Akashic Records and allows the knowledge of your Highest Potential through the Hall of Records to be revealed. However, to experience these two Sephiroth, Daath and Kether, you need to hold this perfect balance of the three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom   ̴̴ which indeed allows you to access through the merging of Christed Timelines all past, present, and future probable realities of your self as an Initiate of Light, in knowing, in remembrance, and indeed in action. And in this journey into the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God, and the experience of the New Earth Templates of Light, you are being offered this gift as Initiates of Light, sweet ones, to view yourselves through the Akashic Records, not only in the lifetimes of being this Initiate of Light, but further to this, in the timelines in which you have experienced the wounding of your Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine Spirits, and to see clearly these Life lessons and bring them into this Now in order to end these karmic contracts. In order to see with clarity and vision how each one of these Life lessons has brought you to this Now moment, and what you may still be needing to integrate within yourselves, what needs to be loved and nurtured, and appreciated; and recognizing this reflection from others is simply a mirror of what you are needing to further integrate and Love, sweet ones, within yourselves, and indeed within others. So there is a focus that has been expanded upon throughout this year, through the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine archetypes of Light, and it is in this moment, sweet ones, that you experience in particular a greater healing of the Divine Masculine Spirit, the Divine Masculine archetype within. Indeed, in the knowing that you have all incarnated as male or female in different timelines, and regardless of your gender are needing to find this balance through your Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine archetypes, to truly take you into a deeper level of this Path of Transcendence and unconditional Love, we take you through timelines in which you experienced male embodiment as one way to work with the healing of the Divine Masculine Spirit.
So let us now experience a deeper understanding of this, through heading into the Crystalline City of Light above Mount Fuji in Japan, and the full embrace of this beautiful tenth ray of Divinity and three-fold flame of Power, Love, and Wisdom. You are now taken in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into this beautiful Crystalline City of Light. As you enter into this Crystalline City of Light through the Overlighting of Allah Gobi and the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light, and all the Legions of Light from On High, you are warmly welcomed and embraced as an Initiate of Light, a sacred custodian to Mother Earth and all her Life.
As this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Divinity now activates each one of the chakras within your body and in particular the throat chakra, you are being offered an opportunity to view the Akashic Records and to truly be able to deepen the understanding from a multi-dimensional perspective of why you are here in this Now and what your Service Work is and how you can heal all your relationships through knowing and wisdom and Love, and God’s Divine Will. All this is within you, sweet ones.
With the many Legions upon Legions of Light you are now taken through the Christed Timelines and portals of Light of stralim radiation, of Divine Light, through an opening in the right paw of the Sphinx, for this is one way to access the Akashic Records, and indeed the Hall of Records, going back at least 5.5 million years. For this ray further lifts the bands of forgetfulness, and the veils of illusion, and as you are taken in Soul consciousness now into the Hall of Records you have a sense of being able to view not only your past, present, and probable future realities, but indeed, the past, present and future probable realities of all Life on this earth plane.
You start now initially, sweet ones, of looking through these computer banks of data, so to speak, seeing this holographic representation of what you need to know in this Now to experience a deeper level of your service work. You see yourself in these parallel realities as the teachers, and healers, and Initiates of Light, on these computer screens and as you walk energetically through these screens you are taken into a holographic representation of this experience, in emotional detachment and Divine Love. Further to this, these realities further show you what you are still working on, sweet ones, in terms of your relationships with your Soul families.
Bring a focus now initially to the downloading of these keycodes of these parallel realities of your Highest Potential as these Initiates of Light, and the lifetimes of service you have had, and the knowledge you have gained. Integrate this at a deeper level and look at the many gifts that you hold, sweet ones, that you can bring into this reality that are being downloaded and activated in remembrance through the dormant DNA.
And now have a look at those within your current reality that you may still be experiencing perceived conflict, or playing out the roles of victim or persecutor consciousness, the experience of the wounded child within, or the addict, or the beggar, whatever these archetypes are that are needing to be further integrated, are shown to you through a representation now of what needs to be healed, and in particular of your Divine Masculine Spirit that is played out in anger, or aggression, or domination, miscommunication, lack of feeling or blocking of the emotions – lack of Love, lack of understanding, lack of empathy or compassion, and bring this into this Now, into this reality, as you find yourself back now in this Crystalline City of Light above Mount Fuji, in Japan. In the amplified ray frequencies of this tenth ray, you have a look at what you still need to integrate and nurture and appreciate within yourself. Come into your heart and embrace and Love all these negative ego aspects, sub-personality aspects and archetypal aspects, that have been played out on this plane of duality for you to further know yourself as this Master Being of Divine Love.
And now, sweet ones, in this sacred space you again bring in all your star family and friends of the Light and all the Beings of Light from On High you personally acknowledge – the Archangels and Angels, the Christed ET’s, the Order of Melchizedek and the Mighty Elohim, the Chohans of the Rays, all those that you have a personal connection with. And now in this beautiful Crystalline City and Temple of Divinity you bring in each one of those Souls that you need to communicate with clearly. You let each Soul know, one at a time “I Love you and I forgive you, as I Love and forgive myself”.
Archangel Michael now comes forward with his Sword of Holy Truth and you see these cords of communication, coming from the throat chakra in particular that have created this lack of communication. These energetic cords that may say “I don’t see you, I don’t appreciate you, I don’t acknowledge you, I have been hurt by you, I have been betrayed by you, I have been abandoned by you, I have been abused by you”. As you cut these energetic cords, create new cords, sweet ones, that say “I see you, I appreciate you, I Love you, I forgive you, I hear you” for it is important to know that all these experiences with each one of these Souls around you are simply reflections of what you were needing to integrate, sweet ones. Honor these souls as teachers to you, regardless of where they are in their levels of Cosmic Consciousness awareness, regardless of any changes or shifts that they may or may not be able to personally make at this time. This is about coming into your heart and finding this balance and equilibrium which comes from Divine Love, self-love, self-nurturing and self-appreciation, a deeper level of empowerment and the knowing and wisdom of the Higher Mind teachings and indeed how to navigate this earth-plane, and it can only be done in Love, sweet ones. Each one of these souls with whom you have perceived conflict now comes forward, and you clearly communicate and express yourselves, and your feelings and your thoughts, in emotional detachment, in Love, in power and in wisdom, sweet ones.
As this occurs, you have a sense of the cellular restructuring taking place now within the crystalline matrix of your body and extended energy field. Have a sense of the Photonic Rays of Light that are assisting in this clearing of these karmic patterns, increasing the Light frequency within the body, lifting you into a greater level of Light, increasing your Light Quotient, connecting you more deeply into Source, and your Beloved I AM Presence.
And now, you are lifted in Soul consciousness into the Ascension Seat within Andromeda. As you enter into this Temple of Divinity through the Overlighting in particular of the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light, you find yourself in this beautiful pearlescent icosahedronal shaped Temple of Light. Have a sense, sweet ones, of this shape, this icosahedronal shape being activated now around your Light Body, around your Bodies of Light as you create and activate your Intergalactic Body of Light. This pearlescent icosahedron fits perfectly within a golden-white sphere coming in twelve feet in diameter around you. Just focus on seeing or visualizing a pearlescent-colored icosahedron, made up of twenty faces of equilateral triangles being positioned within this beautiful golden-white sphere of Light twelve feet in diameter around you. There are in fact three icosahedronal shapes around you, all the same size, sweet ones, and this first icosahedronal shape being activated is related to the etheric body. When this activation occurs now, the emotional body icosahedron comes in, and now a mental body icosahedron. Just feel the Divine Love through each of these icosahedronal shapes as they are now activated around your body and within each cell of your body. As you gently now start to spin the emotional body icosahedron in a clockwise direction, spinning it at a comfortable speed within this golden-white bubble of Light. This female icosahedron is taking you deeper into One Unity Consciousness and the three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom, amplifying now through the Spiritual Microtron, spinning the sub-atomic particles in the body in increased frequencies of Light. And now, as you stop this spinning you bring a focus to the mental body icosahedron, spinning it in a counter-clockwise direction in this golden-white sphere of Light around you. Lifting yourselves into the higher dimensions, into a deeper experience of merging with your Beloved I Am Presence through the amplified energy now of the Spiritual Microtron. Wonderful.
Now, sweet ones, you are being offered an opportunity to be placed within a Metatronic Science Chamber of Light. Metatronic Science allows for the manifestation of Light Programs to occur within this multi-universe, and each cell within this multi-universe is simply a nodule point of energy vibration within the super-electron. All Life within this multi-universe experiences levels of increased Cosmic Consciousness awareness through the super-electron, with each Cosmic Consciousness layer separated through ring-passeth-nots. And indeed what is occurring for this Earth and all her Life, sweet ones, is the ability to move beyond the ring-passeth-nots into Solar Christ Consciousness, as this Earth and all her Life becomes the spiritual Sun for this Solar System, lifting you into Solar Christ Consciousness. And through this too, the sub-electron moves into a deeper level of integration into the energy of the electron, a much higher light frequency than is currently being experienced on this earth plane. Metatronic Science uses many disciplines, from space travel to energy research to astrophysics, and exploration of the lower worlds for the advancement of intelligence, and what you are being offered now is a creative Light transmission, of a particular area of expertise, to be downloaded with the most appropriate discipline for you to further your service work on this earth plane. As you enter into this Metatronic Science Chamber of Light your energy body and hologram are remodulated with the most appropriate Light-packets of information relative to your service work on the lower worlds, and as this occurs you find yourself experiencing the New Earth templates of Divine Love, geometries of Light, fire letters and key codes, and in the merging of this Light Chamber you experience the insight and understanding of the many gifts that you hold and bring with you in this Now, sweet ones. Wonderful.
You now find yourself on the Unity Grid of Light, surrounding the Earth and all her Life in this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Divinity, assisting the many Legions of Light from On High, the star-seeded ones and lightworkers, as you connect now through the Group I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light. Simply hold this focus as the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of Light, Allah Gobi, Archangel Michael and his Legions of Light now bring in Pillars of Light to assist in the clearing of the etheric net around this earth plane; of the lower astral energies, of the battlefield energies, of old frozen thought forms and miasms. As this land clearing takes place, this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Divinity, this three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom is now activated through the hearts and minds of all humanity within the Cosmic Law of Free Will.
Wonderful, sweet ones. As you come back now into your sacred space, as you ground into the energy of Mother Earth and hold this connection to the Legions upon Legions of Light from On High, you are surrounded once more in this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Divinity and now this Golden Flame of Unity Consciousness and Empowerment Overlighting this sacred year of 2012. This Golden Flame of Unity Consciousness creates a beautiful diamond sphere of Light 54 feet in diameter around your body, and within it the shape of a Golden Flower of Life, and now this is holographically experienced through hundreds of Flowers of Life within your hologram, and within your energy body, sweet ones. This shift is coming, it is upon you, it is one of the greatest moments on this earth plane being experienced in eons of time, sweet ones, and this balance and equilibrium is indeed to be found through this perfect balance of Power, Love and Wisdom.
We thank you for your service work. We bless you, and with this, we bid you a most magical day.
Transcribed by Eadie Miller
*******************************************
Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network www.pleiadianlight.net  link to original article

1 comment:

  1. This makes perfect sense to me, I woke up wo days ago and without reason just felt so great!

    It felt like all this positive energy entered me like a door.

    =)

    Love and Light,

    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete