Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bob Fickes ~ The Quickening!


Thank you for your many comments yesterday! I went to the mountains to take a walk in nature and when I came back, I saw all your comments! Wow! Thank you!
While I was in the mountains, I could feel my body was more alive. I felt in harmony with all the dynamic forms of life in the mountain paradise north of Chiang Mai.
But there was something more than that. My soul was so happy! It felt like I had come home! The mountains felt so familiar. Perhaps it was because I had a past life as a mountain monk here in Thailand. My soul was full of strong feelings of connectedness to this region. It must have been a good life!
But what I was feeling was much more than just my body being happy in nature and my soul remembering a pleasant past life. I was vibrating intensely with energy. It felt like I had become electric!

Have you ever felt like there was an electric current running through your body, your soul and even your consciousness? It felt like electricity was moving through the nuclear field inside my consciousness. I was shaking like an earthquake!
I remembered that the Ascended Masters many years ago referred to a “Quickening”. They said that from time to time our physical body and soul would be lifted or accelerated into a higher frequency. This was part of the Ascension Process.
As our consciousness expands and fills up with light, the electricity accelerates in our spiritual nervous system and jolts our body and soul into a higher frequency. As our consciousness becomes electric, our body and soul need to adjust in order to hold that much energy.
We feel this adjustment like a shock or sometimes described like an earthquake.
So that’s what was happening! It happens to us at regular intervals until our Ascension Process is complete. This experience is called a Quickening!
Maybe some of you don’t understand Ascension. Real Ascension is more than just an idea. It starts with a Quickening. The body feels like it is on fire or vibrating with electricity in every cell. Each Quickening elevates the frequency of our body to a higher level than before. We literally become more electric, i.e. we have more Ki.
After many of these Quickenings, our body is able to hold a tremendous amount of Ki in the form of light. The next step is accelerating every cell up to the speed of light. This is called Ascension.
When real Ascension happens, our body is no longer physical material. Our body is transformed into a Light Body. The Light Body is eternal. It cannot die. It also has eternal energy and life force. We never get tired!
A Light Body also has no weight, no gravity, and no density. It is totally free of the physical handicaps of our third dimensional reality.
Quickenings are happening to many people all over the world. Many of the people practicing Fulfillment Meditation are beginning to feel electricity during and after their meditation. Sometimes it is strong like a bolt of fire up the spine, and sometimes it is gentle like a prickly sensation on every inch of your skin.
If you are feeling sensations like this, you are moving very quickly into your Enlightenment and Ascension. The time you have waited for is not far away. if you have questions about this experience, please let me know. I will do my best to give you an explanation of what is happening to you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment