Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bob Fickes ~ Mother Maria ~ A Gift From Mother Maria



I AM Mary, and I welcome you in peace.
I present to you my White Dove and my White Flame.
For in the Dove is the White Flame of Life. It is the White Flame of Peace. It is the Flame of Love and Ascension Power.
Now I place the White Flame upon your brow just above the eyes so that the Dove may spread its wings and the inner mind may be opened to the Light.
May the White Dove lift you into a higher realm of understanding and perception. May you have Peace.
Next I place my hand upon your heart and plant a seed therein. This is the seed of love. It stretches up to the White Light in the Dove and down into the Red Flame of Mother Earth.

It stretches right to left to unite the male and female energy within your soul. May you be balanced now and find Peace.
The seed is growing within you. It is glowing like the Sun with Golden Light. Let this Golden Sun bring you the warmth of Love and Harmony. Deep in your heart is the Source of your Life Force. May this Golden Sun fill you with good health and well-being.
You have all taken great steps to improve your self. Even in the storm of life you have managed to keep going forward and blessing everything on your path. Now I give you my Love as a reward for your perseverance. Keep going my friends. The journey is almost over.
May the White Dove lift you higher into heaven than you have ever experienced.
May the Red Flame of Mother Earth give you power to overcome the difficulties of life on Earth.
May the Golden Sun illuminate your heart so you can be happy.
Keep going my friends. The journey is almost over.

1 comment: