Thursday, April 9, 2015

A little note from Méline

Today April 8, my beautiful companion for almost 11 years has passed away. Sad are we ~ Me and the children ~ for we had to say goodbye for now ~ Happy are we that we were with her during her sudden transition as we could say goodbye. This morning Laika had a cerebral infarct where I found her in the Garden paralyzed on the ground yet still breathing. She started to make noises and cry as soon as she heard my voice while touching her. She was still there, yet unable to move ~ trapped in the body as she told me. Called the vet, we gave her an opening to set through if she wanted but then it would be awaiting how much of her would recover. We took her inside, the vet left and as I was talking to her soul ~ saying that it is her decision if she wanted to go or if she wanted to stay. I would support her. As I was saying to her soul that if she felt to be completely depending and blind afterwards and that she does not want to go through, it is best to leave now naturally than to be put to sleep for that is a transition process I am not wishing for her due its complexity.My words were just spoken as I held her and she stopped breathing instantly. The kids and I were with her and she is now hopefully in a more happy place! I LOVE you Laika, RIP 

This means that I will be more absent the next coming days for a short while until all is digested, and everything is dealt with from our family perspective and myself.  Thank you for understanding <3
Mélineheart-emoticonTThh

  dd  Th

10 comments:

  1. <3 Take care <3 Thank you sharing <3 sad, but blessings for let her decide <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meline,
    thanks for sharing this post. A beautiful ending for Laiika surrounds with love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty and Doggie soul transfer is available. My Sabrina died three years ago. I was instructed to get a kitten of the same breed within two weeks. Archangel Gabriel transferred her soul in. Now I still have her, as Booties. When our pets die, they just need a new body. It's explained here.
    https://sedonajournal.com/2012/january/animal-consciousness-divinity-cats-and-dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you, too, Laika, thank you for your service, beautiful soul, and thank you, Meline, for telling us. Laika is home. Love, B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With much love to you Meline and family at this very emotional time. I think it was lovely that you were able to talk to your beloved Laika and ask her what she wanted. I feel she made the right choice. Love Pat ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear this new and hope the transition bring Laika home and end all suffering. May the LOVE and LAIKA be with you always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry for your loss take your time. Love Will

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥✽ॐ Thank You for sharing this sad but wisely guided message with us dear Meline ♥ Infinite Lღ√Ƹ & Light ஜ ♥ to Kaila R.I.P.& to U & all in the family ♥ I Love U.♥ We are ONE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing Meline, blessings to you and your family, with love.

    ReplyDelete